Here we go! A roundup of my favorites for the past two to three months (since I have not done monthly favorites before!). What is great about these postings is that not only have I used the products for a while, but their performance hit the “favorites” status! See what you think and let me know if you have any questions. Are any of these favorites for you?
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent – http://goo.gl/aONnG2 – $37
- Nyx Lip Primer – http://goo.gl/mvD884 – $6.99
- Mac Prolongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation in NC 25 – nhttp://goo.gl/sZG9jL – $3 ****Watch my review video for the Mac foundation here: https://youtu.be/arf7WcmfhNo
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation in Ecru – http://goo.gl/FhWcn4 – $48 ****Click here to watch my review video of the Laura Mercier foundation
- Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Neutral Brown – http://goo.gl/TjUA2C – $20 – Click here to watch my review of the Brow Tamer
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Shadow Palette – http://goo.gl/QhIJyp – $36 – Click here to watch my review of the Natural Matte palette
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Glisten – http://goo.gl/baxhoH – $28
- Nyx Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait – http://goo.gl/EdU1XI – $4.99
- Mac Lipstick in Twig – http://goo.gl/lvWL3W – $16
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in White Russian – http://goo.gl/JSM6Fy – $19
- Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist – http://goo.gl/LWkMUt – $28
Skin Care Items:
- Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter – http://goo.gl/4lhVId – $1.79
- Image Skincare – Prevention+ Daily Matte Moisturizer (32 SPF) – http://amzn.to/1MwsHgO – $22
- Boots Coconut Body Butter – http://goo.gl/gxzxIQ – $9.99
- V05 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo in Kiwi Lime Squeeze – http://goo.gl/guLS4W – $1.19
- Organic Pure Care – Hydrating Potion and Silk Potion Cream – http://www.organicpurecare.com **If you have trouble finding this let me know and I can give you the contact at my hair salon.
- Infuser water bottles 2-Pack – http://amzn.to/1DT8fzA – $19.95
That is all for now. I will be back at the end of August for another “Monthly Favorites” review! Have wonderful months if I do not see you until then – but I hope I see you sooner!
As always, here is the link to my YouTube video reviewing these products. This is a funny one as there is a great deal of animal interactions! By the way, I am trying very hard to get to 100 subscribers on YouTube – please share my posts and videos and subscribe if you have not already. Thanks so much!!