So how was my Ipsy Glambag for August (2015)? Here is what I got this month:
Here are the products I received this month and some quick thoughts:
- Doucce Ultra Precision Eye Liner in Black – http://www.doucce.com/?p=140 – $20
- This eye liner is actually quite nice and lasts all day with no smudges! I am pleasantly surprised!
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment – http://goo.gl/5M27LC – $8.99
- Typical Argan oil – nothing special.
- Marsk Pro Line Eye Shadow Brush – http://marskcosmetics.com/?p=262 – $26
- This is a super soft brush, but I have been having trouble finding a good use for it. I will keep trying but so far it is teasing me because it is so soft! I have to find a good use for it!
- AILA Cosmetics Luxury Nail Lacquer in ‘Mister Pookies’ – https://goo.gl/oy3tP7 – $17
- Such a pretty fall color!
- Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Merlot – http://www.hikaricosmetics.com/?p=2506 – $13
- This is such a pretty color but is too vibrant for me and really pulls the ruddiness out in my skin. So pretty but will sit in my donate or give away pile.
So what are my thoughts this month? I love the bag!! It is so cute and different. The most liked product is the eye liner which is a surprise. The brush is so nice but basically not finding its place in my makeup routine yet. The argan oil is very nice and a compact container. The polish will definitely be worn this fall (or sooner)! I love the color! As for the lip gloss – such a pretty color but I cannot get it to work for me. Very sad about that part!
How did you all do? If you are interested in ordering an Ipsy Glambag, I have a link below. Ipsy is a subscription service that costs $10 a month to receive 5 products and a (usually very cute) bag with potential to reduce that price if you review products, etc. You can cancel at any time which also is nice, and I have done that in the past when I knew that I was going to be too busy for the monthly box or bag!
Here is the Ipsy Sign Up Link: http://tinyurl.com/prcs8wt Also wanted to let you know that I do get credit from you using this link.
If you want to see my video review, click on the video below. Also please sub to me on YouTube! I am trying to build my YouTube family and reach my goal of 100 subscribers by the end of August.
Thanks all! I look forward to hearing about the products that you received!