Already? Yep – so here goes! Let me know what you all think too!
Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream – http://goo.gl/bjH3sI – $12
- Love this hand cream both for the way it moisturizes and for the smell – amazing!
Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter – http://goo.gl/iAMhXh – $9.99
- A great exfoliating lotion that smells wonderful and also is rather inexpensive!
Scentbird – monthly perfume subscription – This is my link and I do get credit for it if you follow it. (just wanted to let you know!) – https://www.scentbird.com/r/dalecusumano
- I am enjoying this perfume subscription box!
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara – http://goo.gl/HSrgnG – $6.99
- Amazing mascara and it is less than $7!
Sigma Sinuosity mascara – http://goo.gl/SnywgP – $19
- I am just starting out my full experimentation with this mascara but so far it is receiving big stars! It volumes and helps curl my lashes, and they need it!
- Here is a photo of before and after using the mascara.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo in soft brown – http://goo.gl/ZWH67D – $23
- I love the natural look that this gives your brows and it is fast!
Make Up For Ever Pro Fusion Bronzer in Matte Sand – http://goo.gl/3H8tRJ – $36
- Subtle almost mistake proof bronzer that melts into your skin!
- Love, love, love this foundation!! It has reached Holy Grail status!
- Why did I wait so long to purchase this?? I adore it so much!! All matte shades that blend easily. I use every color in the palette too! I like this much more than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette. Read my post and watch my videos for more details but amazing!
- Another – why did I wait so long to get this eye palette? Holy Grail status here! Read my posts on it and watch my video but amazing!
Graze monthly subscription snack box – http://graze.com – Use my code (DALEC7GPE) if you want to help me out too!
- Enjoying this snack subscription box and love how you can create it to meet your needs and tastes. Monthly boxes include 8 snack packs for $11.99. You can customize it to be super healthy or less so and also indicate items that you like and do not want. No nuts – no worries just let them know. Great for lunches!! Worth trying out and remember you can cancel at any time!
That is all for this month! Already scouting for my September Favorites! Let me know if you have feedback on the items that I shared!
And for more detail and visual fun, here is my video review: