Foundation can make or break your day (or the bank!). In my current pursuit for finding the best foundation for me, I have tried many, many products. The Nars Sheer Glow foundation hits so many of the marks of excellence! It misses the mark in two ways though. See what I think about it and also how it works for mature skin!
- So blendable! I love the finish that the Beauty Blender provides but a brush also does the trick just a bit heavier coverage.
- Lovely finish – just what I want. I am going to describe it as slightly dewy satin.
- A big color range.
- Last well across the day
- Did not emphasize my fine (not really fine but for this posting I will say fine) lines or pores or the texture that my skin has from past acne etc.
- Needed a slight powder to set but I always powder to set my foundations.
- Felt light on my skin
- Great for my skin in spring and summer
- It has hit Holy Grail foundation status in my makeup bag of tricks!
- If you want a pump, you must purchase it separately.
- I cannot think of any other cons to this foundation for me!
Have you tried it? What are your thoughts? I wish I could upload some photos of me wearing it, but all the photos are lost – well erased by accident from my external hard drive (another long and stressful story). My YouTube video shows me wearing it though. Sub while you are there!
Love to hear from all of you too!